How can i get support for my child?

If you have concerns about your child's mental health and emotional wellbeing, you can speak to a range of professionals including: teachers, school nurses, primary mental health workers, social workers, educational welfare officers, behavioural support workers, and educational psychologists, paediatrics and adult mental health teams.

If it is agreed that a referral needs to be made for your child to the Children & Young People's Emotional Health & Wellbeing Service they will make the necessary arrangements.

Local Services Finder

Local Services Finder Map

Find help & advice in your local area

Click Here

Child and Family Book Scheme

help's you access self help books, information and advice

Read More