The Webster Stratton 'Incredible Years' Parenting Programme
The Webster Stratton 'Incredible Years' Parenting Programme offers support for parents and carers of children aged 2-12years with conduct disorder or behavioural problems.
Parents referred to the programme must recognise that they have some ownership of the problem.
Each group is made up of 12 parents and sessions are 2 hours for a period of 10-12 weeks
Referrals can be made by the following practitioners:
- Health Visitor
- School Nurse
- Social Worker
- Pastoral Care Worker
- Head Teacher
- Community Paediatrician
- CAMHS PMHW
We believe parents are the experts on their families.
For more information about referring a parent to The Incredible Years Parenting Programme please see the attached referral form.
If you would like to speak to a Parenting Practitioner please contact either:
Jane Davidson - on mobile: 07979 646 442 (Christchurch, Purbeck & East/North Dorset ) OR Sandy Adams - on Tel: 01202 850 644 (Christchurch, Purbeck & East/North Dorset) OR Nicky Moore - on 07500 953 674 (Weymouth/Portland & West Dorset).
To read a download, you will need Adobe ReaderGet Adobe Reader
- If a child or young person I am working with is suicidal what do I do and who do I call?
- How can I refer a child or young person to CAMHS?
- What will happen at the first appointment?
- Are there any self help books I can suggest the young person and their family read?
- What if the child or young person does not want to attend the appointment?