How can I get support with how I feel?

Sometimes life can be hard and you can feel sad, worried or confused and your feelings and behaviour can get in the way of your life. You might need extra help. Talking to someone who know's you, such as your parent's, carer's or teacher is a good place to start.You and they can then make contact with a school nurse, GP or social worker, who will ask you to tell them about what kinds of problem's you are exeriencing so that they can think about what sort of help you might need. This might involve them arranging an appointment for you (being referred) with Children & Young People's Emotional Health & Wellbeing Services. If you feel you can not speak to your parents or carers please speak to an adult you trust or contact your GP directly.

Local Services Finder

Local Services Finder Map

Find help & advice in your local area

Click Here

Child and Family Book Scheme

help's you access self help books, information and advice

Read More